This article covers how to add HTML code that works in the header of all pages of the store's website.
This feature is useful for many things, including adding scripts and links for targeting pixels, campaigns, branding, and more.
1. Log into the admin panel.
2. Navigate to Content > Design > Configuration
This will bring you to a new page where you have to select the right Design Configuration. 9 times out of 10 the correct Design Configuration to select is the one that has all the columns filled in.
Here is my example, the last row is the one that I want since it is associated with both a Store and Store View.
3. Click on the "Edit" button under the action column.
4. Open the HTML Head section, and scroll down to the Scripts and Style Sheets input. You can enter any HTML code in this input.
5. Click the "Save Config" in the upper right.