This article will guide you through the process of adding custom scripts into the <head> section of your website.
- In the Magento Admin Panel, go to to Content > Design > Configuration
- In the configuration record corresponding to your store view, click Edit.
- In most cases, this will be the third row in the table.
- Scroll down and navigate to Other Settings > HTML Head > Scripts and Style Sheets.
- Copy and paste your script into the text box.
- In the upper right hand corner, press Save Configuration.
- Clear cache.