Before Installing the CP-Commerce Sync we will need a Template eCommerce Customer created.
- In NCR Counterpoint, browse to Customers / Customers.
- In the Customer # field type WEB and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- For the Name field, type Web Customer.
- For the First and Last Name fields, type Web Customer.
- In Address 1, City, State, Zip Code, and Country type your companies information.
- The email field should contain a fake email address. The address does not matter as long as the standard email format is honored.
- Select the default Sales Rep.
- For the Contact 1 field type Web Customer
- Email 1 field should contain the same fake email entered under the main tab.
- Put a check in the Ecommerce Customer box.
Then navigate to Setup > eCommerce > control and navigate to the Customer tab.
Change your template customer to the WEB customer created.